The Student Teacher Scholarship is awarded to the full time senior undergraduate students pursuing in the College of Education at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits pursuing in the College of Education at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be a senior in their student teaching semester in the College of Education.
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.