The Barbara L. Wilson Dean's Innovation Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing major in the College of Innovation & Design at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an full time undergraduate student with 12 credits and graduate student with 9 credits pursuing in the College of Innovation & Design at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.5
- Should demonstrate financial need as per the federal financial aid rules
- Should be Actively participating in the College of Innovation and Design degree or non-degree programs, projects, or activities
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of your free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.