The Tom and Linda Dixon Presidential General Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate or graduate students at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an full time undergraduate student with 12 credits and graduate student with 9 credits pursuing Construction Management major at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Should have Graduated of an Idaho High School
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.