The Toomey Family Scholarship for Teacher Education is awarded to the full time undergraduate or graduate students pursuing a major within the College of Education at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits and graduate student with 9 credits pursuing a major a major within the College of Education at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be a Idaho resident
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.