The Chevening Scholarship is a globally recognized scholarship that provides a unique platform for students with leadership qualities. It enables students from over 160 countries and territories to pursue graduate programs in UK Universities. The Commonwealth and British Foreign workplace and its partner organizations have taken the initiative for funding for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must adhere to the following:
• The candidate must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
• The candidate must return to the country of citizenship for at least two years post the scholarship validity is over.
• The candidate must have an undergraduate degree or an equivalent of an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree that holds good to gain entry to a post-graduate program at a UK university.
• The candidate must have a 2-year work experience
• The candidate must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer.
• The candidate must meet the Chevening English language requirement.
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Organization / Institution Name