Chevron Nigeria Limited, in partnership with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, provides a few numbers of University Scholarship Awards to eligible Nigerian students. Second-year degree students studying in any under-listed colleges in Nigeria are invited to apply for this scholarship. Students pursuing courses such as Accountancy, Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science, Architecture, Business Administration/Economics, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Environmental Studies/Surveying, Geology/Geophysics/Geo-Informatics, Law, Mass Communication/Journalism, Mechanical/Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Medicine & and Surgery, Dentistry and, Pharmacy, and Petroleum and Gas Engineering are eligible to contest for the Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant should:
- Be a Nigerian student studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
- Have gained full-time admission in accredited Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Be in a second-year degree program.
Required Documents to Apply
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid school identification
- Passport Photograph
- Official High School Transcript
- Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your documents.