Liaoning University Scholarships is awarded by the Chinese Government Scholarship for the international students who are pursuing Master degree and Ph.D. This scholarship is not applicable for the international students who are currently studying in China.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Must be a Non-Chinese Citizen
• Must not be studying in Chinese Universities
• Should not be 35 years or older and should have completed bachelors, to apply for master’s degree.
• Should not be 40 years or older and should have completed master’s, to apply for doctorate program.
How to Apply
Students can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application online. Must be printed by CSC, should be filled in either Chinese or English.
• Official Transcript
• Attested copy of the highest qualification
• Research Plan in Chinese or English in more than 500 words
• 2 Letter of Recommendation
• Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of his or her legal guardian in China
• Copy of Foreign Physical Examination Form
• Copy of Passport
• 7 passport size photographs
The scholarship awards monthly living allowance of CNY 3000 Yuan for Master’s and CNY 3500 Yuan for doctorate students.
The scholarship will be extended for 1 year
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Chinese Government Scholarship