Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship is awarded to full time Ph.D. students. International students are eligible to contest for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Should have completed master’s degree that is recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
• Should not be 40 years old or older.
• Should submit recommendations by at least two professors or associate professors.
• Should not have received Chinese government scholarship in the past.
• Currently enrolled in the Shenyang Agricultural University is not eligible to contest for this scholarship
• Application Form of Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students(The original copy and a photocopy to be submitted)
• Attested Official transcripts
• Foreign Physical Examination Report
• Study plan and Research plan to be explained not more than 1000 words
• Letter of Recommendations from two professors or associate professors
The scholarship awards RMB 3500 per month which covers tuition, housing, international student insurance and living allowance.
The scholarship is valid for three years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Chinese Ministry of Education