The Alliance High School Partnership Award is awarded by Colorado State University for the students planning to pursue a full-time degree. A student should have graduated from one of the Alliance High Schools to be eligible to contest for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible an applicant:
- Should have enrolled in a full-time degree at the Colorado State University for the fall term.
- Should have graduated from Alliance High School
List of Alliance High Schools:
- Adams City High School
- Centauri High School
- Fort Lupton High School
- Hinkley High School
- John Mall High School
- Montezuma-Cortez High School
- Pueblo Central High School
- Rocky Ford High School
- Sierra High School
- Trinidad High School
- Students enrolled for spring or summer terms are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students attending Colorado State Universities involving multiple partnership institutions are eligible to receive one award from any one of the partnership institutions.
How to Apply:
An applicant must apply for the scholarship through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Students must submit a complete application for admission before February and must be a new freshman from Colorado
The Scholarship awards $20,000
This scholarship is renewable every year
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Colorado State University