The Colorado State University-Fort Collins campus offers the First-Generation Award Program during the open application period. The process of selection is highly competitive due to a fewer number of awards being offered.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be a United State Citizen or Resident
- Must enroll for a full-time program at Colorado State University.
- Must enroll in a full-time program at the Colorado State University, Fort Collins Campus with at least 12 credits per semester during the current and subsequent years of study. Note: Regular on-campus credits exclude the credits earned through test-out and audited courses.
- Must be the first student in the family to receive bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Must be a newly admitted first year student. Full-time CSU Online students, and/or CSU-Global students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Must demonstrate an excellent academic achievements.
- Must not have bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply:
• Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by selecting Colorado State University as your choice of University.
• Submit your essays and the Colorado State University Scholarship Application
• Complete the First Generation Award Program Application on RAMweb.colostate.edu during the open application period.
This scholarship awards up to $4000.
This award may be renewed.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Colorado State University