The Monfort Scholarship award is awarded by Colorado State University for the full-time degree-seeking students.
The Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant::
- Should have enrolled in Colorado State University as a full-time degree seeking students for the fall-term.
- Should be ranked under 5% of the class or should have secured #1 or #2 rank in a class which is fewer than 40 students.
- Should have achieved an overall SAT score of at least 1300 or ACT composite score of at least 30
How to Apply:
- Students must complete the Colorado State University Scholarship Application (CSUSA) on ramweb.colostate.edu.
- Under Financial Aid section select CSU Scholarship Application and fill in the Monfort Scholarship section by providing the required details.
This scholarship covers tuition fees, room, board,stipend and book allowance.
This scholarship is valid up to 8 semesters and or until the degree completion.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Colorado State University