The Partnership Award is awarded by the Colorado State University for the full-time degree-seeking students. A student should have graduated from one of the Alliance High Schools to be eligible to contest for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have enrolled in the Colorado State University as a full-time degree seeking student for the fall-term.
- Should have participated in one of the Colorado State University partnership programs
- Should be a recipient of Denver Scholarship Foundation scholarship
- Should have graduated from one of the Alliance High Schools and transferred to Colorado State University
- Should have participated in the College Track Colorado program and must be a graduate from Range view High School or KIPP Denver Collegiate High School
- Students enrolled for spring or summer terms are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students attending Colorado State Universities involving multiple partnership institutions are eligible to receive one award from any one of the partnership institutions.
- Students who are offered an award must accept their award in the Financial Aid section of RAMweb.
How to Apply:
Students must submit a complete application for admission before February along with transcripts.
The Scholarship awards $12,500
This scholarship can be renewed at the end of each academic year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Colorado State University