The Ministry of Education, Science and Sports of the Lithuania awards 50 students in Lithuania state who intend to study full-time master’s degree program at Lithuania Institutions. This scholarship is offered to the nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Israel, Japan, and Korea, foreigners of Lithuanian, Moldova and Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Must hold a bachelor’s degree.
• Must have received an official letter of acceptance letter for full-time Master’s degree studies from any of the Lithuanian institutions.
• Should have B2 level of command on Lithuanian, English, or other language in which the program is being taught.
• Should not have received this scholarship before as this is a one-time scholarship.
• Should not have completed or planning to complete a portion of the International Joint degree in the home country.
How to Apply:
The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form along with the required documents through the Online Application System.
- Official transcripts
- Certification the level of the language of instruction.
- Certifying a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of Recommendation
- A copy of letter of acceptance issued by the Lithuanian institution for a full-time master’s program
- A document attested by the embassy proving the applicant’s Lithuanian origin to be submitted by the foreign Lithuanian applicant
This Scholarship awards a monthly scholarship of 380 euros to each scholar for the entire course duration. 15 scholars from the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, Georgia, foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin, and the Republic of Moldova, 30 scholars from the Republic of Ukraine and 5 scholars from the Republic of Azerbaijan, the People’s Republic of China, the State of Israel, Japan, and the Republic of Korea will receive this grant.
The Scholarship is valid for the duration of the study
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Education Exchange Support Foundation