The Tom and Evelyn Smith Endowed Education Scholarship is awarded to full time student pursuing studies in the College of Education at Florida State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time student pursuing studies in the College of Education at the university.
- Should be from Hamilton County, or the surrounding counties of Columbia, Suwanee and Madison, Florida
- Should demonstrate academic excellence, student activity engagement and service to the college
- Should be a hard working student
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://fsu.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application at Florida State University.
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.