The International Fellows Program (IFP) was introduced to make higher education accessible to those who do not have access to a systematic education hierarchy. The candidates are shortlisted from the communities or groups from the region of Russia, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, South Africa, Egypt, and Palestine. The IFP lends support up to three years to candidates to complete any three year graduate study in any discipline.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Should have completed a baccalaureate degree or any other equivalent degree
• Should submit transcripts demonstrating excellent academic record
• Should have experience in community service or other activities related to development
• Should provide documents supporting academic or employment related applicant’s leadership skills
• Should be willing to pursue a post-baccalaureate degree that’s in line with Foundation’s areas of interest.
• Should convey how further education will help the applicant to resolve social issues in his or her country
The scholarship grants full tuition fee.
Varies from country to country.
The scholarship is valid for up to three years.