The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
Applicants must be eligible for the following criteria:
• Be a national of a country apart from Australia or New Zealand.
• Meet the University’s educational and English necessities for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
• Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum or equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
• Applied for a program that's longer than one session in length.
• Begin study in session and year indicated within the scholarship offer letter, and commencement might not be postponed.
• Apply for a course and stay registered in a full-time study load.
Study in Germany with Berlin School Of Business And Innovation