The AJ Parker Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the first year student enrolled for full-time in the Bachelor degree program pursuing Chemistry or Mineral Science at Murdoch University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Should be a first year student enrolled full-time in the Bachelor degree program of Chemistry and/or Mineral Science.
- Should have completed the WACE, or equivalent examination, since 2007.
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/muaea-hons-and-pg-application-form.pdf to [email protected]
- Copies of school reports for Years 11 and 12
- A personal statement of 500 words maximum describing why you should be considered for this scholarship.