The Australian Migration Law and Practice Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled for graduate degree pursuing in the study area of Business and Law at Murdoch University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Should meet the admission criteria to the Graduate Diploma in Australian Migration Law and Practice.
- Should have a proven commitment to your community and social justice
- Should have completed and passed the introductory unit - LLM520 Introduction to Legal Skills for Migration Practitioners. Students who complete this unit in Semester 2 can apply for the scholarship in the following year.
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/community-scholarship-application-form.pdf and academic transcripts to email@example.com
- Completed application form
- A personal statement describing describing:
1. Your academic goals and planned career pathway.
2. How this scholarship will assist you in achieving your personal and career goals and
3. Specific examples of relevant community work, advocacy or employment, which demonstrates your commitment to social justice.
- At least one written reference from a person qualified to comment on your commitment to social justice.