The Calver Family Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing in an honours course in the Environmental and Conservation Sciences within The College of SHEE with a research project focusing on animal ecology at Murdoch University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should enroll full-time in one of the following Bachelor of Science courses: Biological Sciences, Conservation and Wildlife Biology Environmental Science, Environmental Management and Sustainability, Marine Sciences.
- Should undertake research in the areas of animal ecology
- Should have a record of high achievement in previous studies or professional work
- Should be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/merit-scholarship-application-form.pdf and academic transcripts to [email protected]
- A summary of your intended honours project of no more than one A4 page
- The written confirmation from your proposed honours supervisor confirming supervision of your project.
- A personal statement of no more than two A4 pages.
- A written reference from a person qualified to comment on either your academic studies or current or past employment.