The City of Kwinana Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled for undergraduate students pursuing in the study area of: Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, Technology at Murdoch University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a resident of the City of Kwinana (that is to reside in Anketell, Bertram, Calista, Casuarina, Hope Valley, Kwinana Beach, Leda, Mandogalup, Medina, Naval Base, Orelia, Parmelia, Postans, The Spectacles, Wandi or Wellard).
- Should consider that you are experiencing circumstances of personal or financial hardship.
- Should be enrolled full-time in any course at Murdoch.
- Should an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/equity-scholarship-application-form.pdf and academic transcripts to [email protected]
- Should submit supporting documentation regarding financial hardship
- Personal statement describing: your personal goals, academic success and planned career pathway. Please also include additional information regarding any personal and/or financial hardship that you have experienced.
- 1 x written reference by a person qualified to comment on your academic studies, or a current or past employer.