The City of Mandurah Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled for full-time in an undergraduate degree pursuing in the study area of: Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, Technology at Murdoch University Mandurah Campus or at the Murdoch Campus.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Should be a current resident of the City of Mandurah.
- Should be commencing an undergraduate course at Murdoch University (Mandurah or Perth Campus).
- Should demonstrate high academic achievement
- Should be facing financial and/or personal hardship
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/equity-scholarship-application-form.pdf and academic transcripts to email@example.com
- Completed application form
- Academic record from your school
- Written reference from one or two people who are qualified to comment on your academic studies, including former employers, or appropriate members of the community who can verify your community involvement and/or leadership characteristics.
- Personal statement of no more than 300 words that your personal or financial hardship, personal skills and examples of contributions made to the Mandurah community, and why you would be a worthy recipient of the scholarship.
- Evidence of residing in the Mandurah region.