The Coolibah Care Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled for full-time in an undergraduate degree the Bachelor of Nursing course at Murdoch University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be supporting documentation such as transcripts and reference.
- Should be experiencing personal or financial hardship.
- Should live in the Peel region
- Should be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Should demonstrate that they have a passion and interest in age care.
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/equity-scholarship-application-form.pdf and academic transcripts to [email protected]
- Completed application form
- Supporting documentation such as transcripts and reference.
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words: please include the personal or financial hardship you are facing and how the scholarship will assist you to be successful in your studies.
- Evidence of financial hardship
- Student should demonstrate in your references or personal statement that you have a passion and interest in age care.