The Dean's Scholarship for Education is awarded to the students enrolled for undergraduate degree within the Discipline of Education at Murdoch University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or a New Zealand citizen.
- Should have a West Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent
- Should have received an ATAR score of 90 or IB equivalent result within the last 18 months from the closing date of the award.
- Should have applied to study full-time in a course specializing in one of the majors offered by the School of Education.
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/merit-scholarship-application-form.pdf and academic transcripts to [email protected]
- Completed application form
- Proof of your academic achievement
- A personal statement describing: who you are, why you are studying to be a teacher, what (if any) community service, volunteering and vocational work have you completed.