The Geneva Scholarship is awarded to the Undergraduate Law student enrolled in the International Human Rights Law Program at Murdoch University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Should be a Murdoch Law student enrolling in the International Human Rights Law Program
- Should have a history of contributions to the legal or general community.
- Should not have previously received an STMP grant under a current or past STMP program
Note: Students with a GPA of 2.0 or above are given the preference
How to Apply:
An applicant should email the completed application form https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/scholarships/forms/community-scholarship-application-form.pdf and academic transcripts to [email protected]
- A personal statement of no more than two A4 pages
- Two written references from people able to comment on your achievements or contributions to your local community.