The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Undergraduate Scholarship Program is offered to outstanding students who want to pursue biomedical, behavioral, and social science health-related research programs. This scholarship covers paid research training at the National Institutes of Health, aid employment and training at the NIH after graduation.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a U.S Citizen and or permanent resident.
- Should have enrolled or must be accepted in any 4-year accredited college in the United States.
- Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Must submit the Certification for Exceptional Financial Need(EFN) to [email protected] via email to determine eligibility.
How to Apply:
An applicant must submit the completely application online at https://www2.training.nih.gov/apps/publicforms/ugsp/forms/ugspapp.aspx
- Course work
- Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation
The Scholarship awards up to $20,000
The scholarship can be renewed for up to four years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
National Institute of Health