National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic, is for the Ph.D students, teachers, researchers and artists. This Scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
- Must be a teacher, researcher or artist who stays in Slovakia.
- Should have received a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research and development from the University where the applicant graduated
How to Apply
Students can apply for the scholarship by submitting the online application form
- Detailed teaching and/or research/artistic programme experience.
- Candidate should have achieved an excellent grade in diploma.
- Invitation letter issued by the University Professor to carry out research.
National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic awards 580 EURO to finalist without PhD degree and has less than 4 years of work experience and awards 1,000 EURO to finalist with PhD degree and has less than 10 years of work experience.
April and October
Valid for up to 10 months.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
National Scholarship Programme of Republic of the Slovak Republic