OFID’s Scholarship Program sponsors outstanding young students from developing countries who want to pursue a Master’s degree studies during a relevant field of development, from any recognized university/college within the world.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
Candidates should be eligible for the following criteria:
• They should be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
• Should have obtained or get on the verge of finishing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from unauthorized college/university, or its equivalent.
• Should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scoring system, or it's equivalent.
• Should be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2019, and should maintain full-time status for the period of the Master’s Degree.
• It should be a national of a developing country. Please note that nationals of OFID Member Countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Asian country, United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela) aren't eligible to use.
• Should choose a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, like economics of development (poverty reduction, energy, and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or different connected science and technology fields.
• Any authorized University/College round the world.
The Award can cover the complete value of tuition fees, as well as any supplementary fees, needed by your academic institution. The grant also will cover health insurance, one round-trip flight between your home country and also the university, a relocation grant to assist you to cover additional costs of moving and a monthly allowance for one year.
This Scholarship is valid for 1 year
Organization / Institution Name