The Pole Universitaire Léonard de Vinci counts more than 6000 students within its four schools which deliver degrees recognized by employers: the Graduate School of Engineering (ESILV), the Management School (EMLV), the Institute of Internet & Multimedia (IIM).
Up to 50% of scholarship, based on the profile of the students-:
- Academic performance
- Relevant working experience
- English proficiency test
Who is eligible for consideration for the Diversity Scholarship?
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal to the EMLV and ESILV Master for September 2020 entry.
- All candidates applying to the EMLV MBA and MSc programs for October 2020 entry.
What are the criteria?
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic, professional, or personal qualities.
- Candidates must complete their program application and pay the application fee of 50€ on or before June 30th, 2020.
- Following admission to the program, candidates must pay the full deposit within 14 days of the date on the offer letter.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Pole Universitaire Leonard de Vinci