The Telkom University Middle East Scholarship Program is awarded by the Telkom University to students from Middle East countries. The scholarship program is open for students intending to study any undergraduate or graduate program at the university including engineering, business management, and arts. The scholarship is merit-based, categorized into A, B, C, and D Categories. The scholarship is funded by Telkom Group, the biggest telecommunication company in Indonesia.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible an applicant
- Must be a Middle East student with an upper age limit of 25 years.
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00 out 4.00 and High School Grades of 8 out of 10 or an equivalent score.
- English language proficiency is mandatory to apply.
How to apply
- A scholarship application form along with the university application is required to be submitted online.
- For master’s program students, it is mandatory to submit CV and recommendation letters.
- A motivation letter has to be submitted by all applicants.
- The panel may take an interview or an online test if deemed necessary.