The William Randolph Hearst Endowed Fellowship is offered by the Aspen Institute Program on Philanthropy and Social Innovation (PSI) in Washington, DC. It is awarded to one student who shows academic excellence and needs for aid. Students pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree are eligible to contest for this fellowship. The internship focuses on building research ability and provides logical, analytical and administrative supervision in developing leadership skills and much more.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a United States Citizen or a permanent resident.
- Should provide documents exhibiting work experience in non-profit organizational setting, philanthropy or other social sectors.
- Should demonstrate financial need.
- The fellowship is awarded to the students who work as a fellow for 12-15 weeks in the Washington, DC office of the Aspen Institute during the academic semester
- Federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program participants are eligible to contest for this fellowship.
How to Apply:
- A Student must submit the Online Application
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript
- Writing sample
- letter of recommendation
This internship will pay students on an hourly basis during fall, spring and summer.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The Aspen Institute