The Osher Reentry Scholarship was introduced by Bernard Osher Foundation at the University of Louisville in 2012 to support students, to complete their first bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years of education gap.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should submit a document proving that the applicant has had at least 5 years of education gap
- Should have been admitted to the University of Louisville in an undergraduate program
- Should be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Should have met the financial-need eligibility through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
- Should be committed to progress academically
- Should intend to work upon receiving the degree.
How to Apply:
An applicant must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) and the Osher Reentry Scholarship form along with the personal statement(500 words) explaining the education gap, the reason for continuing the education now and a plan of action upon completing the degree.
This scholarship awards up to $5000.
Deadline to be specified by the Bernard Osher Foundation at the University before every intake.
The process of renewal of the scholarship in the subsequent academic years will be highly competitive.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The Bernard Osher Foundation