The Palmetto Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors offers scholarships to support undergraduate and graduate students planning to pursue a Business or IT degree to make a career in auditing. This scholarship also provides a platform to work on an on-campus project with professional auditors through the local Institute of Internal Auditors Palmetto Chapter.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate or graduate student from the University of South Carolina majoring in IT, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management or other business-related fields with a focus on a career in auditing.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale from 0 to 4.0
- Should provide documents that demonstrate leadership skills, involvement in extracurricular activities and community service.
- Should be a full-time student with 12 to 15 credit hours per semester.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must download the application from https://chapters.theiia.org/palmetto/Pages/default.aspx and electronically submit the completed application to [email protected]
- Completed application form
- Official Transcript
- One-page Essay
All the documents must be submitted electronically to [email protected]
This scholarship awards $1000 per semester up to a total of $2000.
This scholarship is a one-time award which will be deposited in the student’s scholarship account at the university.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The Institute of Internal Auditors Palmetto Chapter