These scholarships, for both transfer and non-transfer students of the University of Alabama, are mostly based on cumulative GPA of each accepted and admitted student.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
On?campus transfer students must have a completed admission application, at least a 3.50.
GPA, at least 45 transferable hours completed, never have attended any other 4-year institution, and meet the scholarship deadline.
Students will be automatically considered for the following Transfer Scholarships based on GPA:
• Community College Distinguished Scholarship ? 3.75 GPA ? $5,000/year for two years.
• Community College Achievement Scholarship ? 3.5 GPA ? $3,000/year for two years.
• Phi Theta Kappa Honors Scholarship ? 3.5 GPA ? $1,500/year for two years (must submit the scholarship application and provide proof of membership).
• All Alabama Academic Team Scholarship ? $1,000/year plus $300 book stipend for two years (named to All Alabama Academic Team).
• Community College Presidential Scholarship is full tuition for two years. Students must submit a UA scholarship application by the given deadline.
Study in Germany with Berlin School Of Business And Innovation