Uppsala University shall be awarding several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for the Master’s programs commencing in the autumn. One of these many scholarship programs is the Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
• One must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• Students must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational environment
• Applicants can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority program at Uppsala University.
• One must satisfy the entrance requirements for the program they have applied to and the application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline by University Admissions.
• The program must be delivered on the University campus.