The University of Birmingham is providing 20 International Postgraduate Scholarships worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters (Taught or Research) program for entry.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
In order to apply:
– One must have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters program at the University of Birmingham.
– One must be overseas for fee purposes.
– One must be attending full-time and on-campus (not distance learning).
– One must have a valid student ID number.
– One must not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source.
– One must have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses).
– One must be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
Study in Germany with Berlin School Of Business And Innovation