The Thomas Pazik, MD Scholarship is awarded to an entering freshman student pursuing studies at University of Colorado Boulder.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an entering freshman student pursuing studies at the university.
- Should be from a Greeley, Colorado
- Should maintain high school GPA 3.70 or higher
- Should be participating in an athletic program in the senior year of high school with a preference for cross country or track and field.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://colorado.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application at University of Colorado Boulder.
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.