Go Styria Research scholarship is a new grant program introduced by the Province of Styria in association with the University of Graz to encourage extraordinary students from South-Eastern European Countries. This scholarship is offered to students who intend to pursue Master’s, Doctoral and Post-Doctoral programs at the University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should currently be registered at the universities in South-Eastern European countries (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia”, Albania, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova)
• Should currently be enrolled at the universities in the target region and already working on their master’s or doctoral program.
• Should be an exchange student in the University of Graz only for research purposes and degree to be completed in the home university.
• Post-Doctoral program applicants should have completed their Ph.D. and the results must not be more than a year old at the time of application.
How to Apply
Completely filled application form and the other required documents must be converted to one pdf file.
Send the pdf file to: christa.grassauer (at) uni-graz.at – for Master’s and Doctoral program applicants
Staffmobility (at) uni-graz.at – for Post-Doctoral applicants
• Completed and signed application form
• Detailed proposal of your research plan
• Copy of invitation letter
The scholarship grant covers tuition fee of Euro 600 per month for Master’s and Ph.D. programs whereas the grant covers tuition fee of Euro 900 per month for Post-Doctoral programs.
The scholarship is valid for up to four months.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of Graz