The University of Lausanne in Switzerland offers the UNIL Master’s Grants on a competitive basis to international students who seek to pursue a Masters Degree at the University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
• Candidates should have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL prior to the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
• Candidates must have distinguished themselves during their studies, especially through particularly excellent academic results.
• One must achieve a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which their chosen masters are taught.
• Not to have been previously registered with UNIL.
• One must have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.