The University of Michigan is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Considered one of the foremost research universities in the United States with annual research expenditures approaching $1.5 billion, Michigan. The Alumnae Council of the University of Michigan supports scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students through endowed funds established in honor of alumnae and alumni, University of Michigan club fundraising events, bequests, and annual gifts from individuals.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- You must be a University of Michigan undergraduate or graduate student who has completed at least one term at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor and is enrolled in a degree-granting program.
- You must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- You must qualify for need-based aid.
- You must demonstrate involvement in the University community.
- International students are considered only for certain awards.
How to Apply
- A completed application form submit to the Scholarship unit, Office of financial aid, University of Michigan.
- A personal statement.
- One written character reference attached to the application.
- International students should submit full financial support for the entire program of study.