The Mary Kutter Schildberger Scholarship is awarded to one or more students majoring within the Nistler College of Business and Public Administration at University of North Dakota.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time students majoring within the Nistler College of Business and Public Administration at the university.
- Should be a female student
- Should be from North Dakota
- Should have interest in a business career
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://und.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application at University of North Dakota
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Study in Germany with Berlin School Of Business And Innovation