The Dr. Charles Romine and Madonna Trail Romine Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing any major at University of North Texas. The scholarship is awarded by Student Financial Aid & Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate and graduate student pursuing any major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.25
- Should have Top 25% of High School Rank
- Should have SAT Score of 1100 or ACT Score of 24
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.