The Evan Eric Belsley Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate students pursuing Business Computer Information Systems at University of North Texas.The scholarship is awarded by Student Financial Aid & Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time freshmen undergraduate student pursuing Business Computer Information Systems at the university.
- Should have Top 25% of High School Rank
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.25
- Should have SAT Score of 1100 and ACT Score of 24
- Should be a graduate of a high school in one of the following Texas counties: Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Rockwall or Denton
Note: Should not be eligible for Federal Pell Grant
How to Apply:
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.