The Harve D. King Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate or graduate students pursuing any major at University of North Texas. The scholarship is awarded by Student Financial Aid & Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a undergraduate or graduate students pursuing any major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.25
- Should have minimum Total Credit Hours Earned 15
- Should have minimum Total Credit Hours Earned at UNT 15
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.
Should write a 250-500 word essay describing academic pursuits and interests prior to post-secondary education, family background, and financial need for scholarship assistance.