The Robert J. (Bob) Caraway Scholarship is awarded to the undergraduate or graduate students pursuing Business or Education at University of North Texas.The scholarship is awarded by Student Financial Aid & Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a undergraduate or graduate student pursuing Business or Education at the university.
- Should have minimum test score for SAT 1100 or ACT 24
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.25
- Should have High School Rank Top 25%
- Should volunteer at least 8 hours of work each month to the Denton County Museum (or its successor)
How to Apply:
An applicant should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.