The Spec's Charitable Foundation Scholarship is awarded to the entering freshman or new transfer undergraduate students pursuing any major at University of North Texas.The scholarship is awarded by Student Financial Aid & Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a entering freshman or new transfer undergraduate students pursuing any major at the university.
- Should have minimum cumulative GPA: 3.250
- Should have Test Score SAT Test Score1100 SAT or ACT 24
- Should have High School Rank Top 25%
- Should be the son or daughter of an employee of Spec’s Liquor Store with at least 3 years tenure
How to Apply:
An applicant should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.