The Sue Hall Memorial Scholarship Fund is awarded to the freshman undergraduate students pursuing any major at University of North Texas.The scholarship is awarded by Student Financial Aid & Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a freshman undergraduate students pursuing any major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.25
- Should have Test Score of 1100 SAT or 24 ACT
- Should have High School Rank: Top 25%
- Should be a graduate of Carroll Senior High School in Southlake, TX, Coppell Senior High School in Coppell, TX or Grapevine High School in Grapevine, TX
How to Apply:
An applicant should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.