The Trammell S. Crow Scholarship is awarded to the undergraduate students pursuing any major in the University of North Texas.The scholarship is awarded by Student Financial Aid & Scholarships department.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be undergraduate student pursuing any major at the university.
- Should have High School Rank Top 25%
- Should have minimum cumulative GPA: 3.25
- Should have Test Score 1100 SAT or 24 ACT
- Should demonstrate financial need
Note: Should be member or pledge to one of the following organizations: Alpha Kappa Alpha, Alpha Phi Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta, Iota Phi Theta, Omega Psi Phi, Phi Beta Sigma, Sigma Gamma Rho, or Zeta Phi Beta. Must be accepted into the Emerald Eagle Scholars Program.
How to Apply:
An applicant should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.