The UNT AA Denton Chapter of the University of North Texas Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship is awarded to the undergraduate or graduate students pursuing any major at University of North Texas.The scholarship is awarded by UNT Alumni Association.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a undergraduate or graduate student pursuing any major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should have High School Rank: Top 50%
- Should have Test Score of 1000 SAT or 19 ACT
- Should have graduated from one of the following Denton County high schools: Argyle, Aubrey, Denton, Justin, Pilot Point, Ponder and Sanger
How to Apply:
An applicant should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must sign in with their assigned EUID and password at https://unt.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application on University of North Texas.
UNT Alumni Association Application required