The Alumni Endowed Scholarship of the University of San Diego (USD) was introduced in 2006 by USD Alumni to support the current USD undergraduate and graduate students who are in financial need however academically strong.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a current undergraduate or graduate student with good academic merit.
- Should have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should have submitted the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) demonstrating financial need.
- Should submit documents highlighting active community service involvement at USD.
Note: Legacy students, relatives of USD alumni, will be given special consideration over other applicants.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit the application online.
- An applicant should submit an essay in 500 words
The Scholarship award ranges from $500 to $7000. An average of $2000 is offered to each scholar.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of San Diego Alumni Association