University of Science & Technology (UST) South Korea Scholarship Coverage awards international students pursue masters and Doctoral degree students who wish to conduct research at UST South Korea. It is a fully-funded program by the University of Science and Technology South Korea.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant
• From any country is eligible to apply.
• Must be an outstanding performer in the Bachelor degree program.
• Applying for a Doctoral program must submit his or her research papers before admissions.
• Must meet the language requirements. IELTS= Min 6 Bands, TOEIC=730, TEPS=657, TOEFL= iBT 79, CBT 213, PBT 550, GRE not required.
How to apply:
The Applicants should submit the application online at https://apply.ust.ac.kr/
• Statement of purpose
• Research proposal
• Proposal for Study
• Motivation Letter or Letter of interest
• Letter of recommendation
This scholarship awards US $1200 per month and US $1600 per month tuition fee for masters and Doctoral degree program respectively. Accommodation and additional allowance will be allocated depending on the campus budget.
The grant is valid for the duration of the research.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of Science and Technology Korea